• I presume you are looking for a 5 bolt High Performance 289...You can try the All Ford Swap Meet at Columbus Ohio. Show date is the weekend of November 24-26. Since you didn't provide your location in the member profile section, I don't know if you live near Ohio or not.

It's possible someone on this board has one for sale and will contact you. I would also search eBay, although it's risky to buy expensive, heavy items such as an engine unless you can personally inspect it <i>before</i> bidding. Otherwise, look for swap meets in your area. Show season is drawing down quickly, unless you live in the southern part of the U.S. You may have to wait until spring when most car and swap meets start up the '07 season. If you live in the Northeast, the spring Carlisle Show and Swap Meet, as well as the All Fords Nationals at Carlisle in June would be a good place to try.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I have two HiPo's and a few standard 260's and 289's. What are you looking for casting and date etc?

Ken

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Ken, I am looking for a 1964 HiPo with a casting date prior to Sept. 2nd, 1964. Let me know if you have one.

Thanks,

Gary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!