Fall Columbus Ford Super Swap

• Anyone planning on attending the Fall Super Swap in Columbus,Ohio in a couple of weeks.I will be there,Buckeye Building,with lots of K goodies. Stop by and say Hi! Bob (topdownk)

• I go to the Columbus Swap Meet nearly every Spring and Fall (the events are sponsored by two different clubs). A great swapmeet - I have found some amazing stuff down there over the years.

Will try to stop by and say "Hello".

regards,

Jeff

• Trust me it isn't all that as I've been for over 25 years and I sure wouldn't drive that long to go to a show where most of these people are looking for that one sucker with deep pockets!

• Buckeye Building Spots B-16-17.I have found many great deals there plus just a great way to save truck freight on oversize items.Also many specific product vendors are there and in the past have given me great advice on items such as shakers,distributors,carbs,shifters and more.I wouldn't miss and if you have never been there I can insure you it will be a joy if you bleed Ford Blue.I enjoy the drive and it is about 9 hours. We make a family mini vacation out of it.Well worth the trip to us.Stop by and say hello!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!