Autolite Repro Battery

• It's time to buy another Autolite repro battery and it's been 5 years since I bought the last one. Does anyone have feedback to offer on the newest crop of repros? Who has the best one; NPD, Virginia Mustang, etc.???

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

It's time to buy another Autolite repro battery and it's been 5 years since I bought the last one. Does anyone have feedback to offer on the newest crop of repros? Who has the best one; NPD, Virginia Mustang, etc.???

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I bought the one Virginia Classic Mustang sells, but only about a month ago. It looks very nice, but I have no way of comparing it with the other reproductions out there. It replaced my Optima battery which had lasted 9.5 years. It does weigh considerably more than the Optima.

Z.

• I could be wrong but I think there is only 1 place left that actually makes the batteries-antique battery in hudson ohio-and folks like Brant at VA are just repping/selling them.

• I'm finishing up my 10th season on my Champion 24F flat top battery. I just peeled off the battery stickers and put one of those $40 covers on it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!