1964 Fairlane Doing "It" -

• All I can say is - damn -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://www.dogfightmag.com/2010/08/a-1964…ts-nurburgring/

There are pictures in the forum on the above link -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do at least two laps -

Jim

• These are both Holman-Moody built 427 race cars.

I watched them get built about 5-years ago here in Charlotte at the HM shop. No expense spared!

They run in a special Vintage Class in Europe where only the types (year/make/model) of cars that participated in the original races back in the day are eligible. They must meet all safety standards as well per the stringent rule book.

I've become friends with Lee Holman over the years and get to see a lot of cool projects whenever I stop by.

They still build engines and grind custom cams for those who are interested.........

Mark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!