Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2010

• One thing about auctions you have to remember their mostly car dealers swapping cars and changing inventory and taking a loss or trying to roll a car for a quick buck because they need capital. Alot of the bids are fake and or bidup by audience plants do they have the real money or not etc. The quick buck at car auction used to work several years ago but the quick buck is gone at the auctions. Their is a documentary comming out on how auto auction really work and alot of people are gona be shocked

• I just this morning viewed the auction on this car (recorded) and all this time I thought it was RAVEN BLACK not NIGHTMIST BLUE...what an ugly combo!! (RED STRIPE) I never saw a car like that back when they were new!! never did see the interior or interior color.....and I agree that the "289Hipo" badges are a bit too far forward.....and agree that the hammer was a bit quick on this one.

• I had a nightmist blue 66. It was my 1st mustang. It looks to greenish blue to be true nightmist blue. If, as clamed, the guy selling is a chevy guy I bet it is a GM color.

• Yu might just be right about the color-may be its even a home brewed color called "Nightwatch Blue" after all.....still can't wrap my head around the fact someone put a RED stripe on a Blue car, and a Black top to boot....what color & style is the interior anyway??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!