I am sooo mean!

• The guy I bought me 66 KGT coupe from has been mouning about how he misses it. Yesterday he and I came to an agreement that would return the car to him. He was so excited he called twice last night to tell me his wife blessed the deal and things looked good. Today he called to let me know the bank look like they would loan the money. That's when I reminded him that yesterday was April fools day. The phone went dead for awhile. I think he was loading his gun. I let him think it was all a joke for about 30 seconds. Before I let him know that the deal was still on. Glad he lives 30 miles away or I might be dead!

Larry

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

What happened with the kind guy?

/Bo

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Bo, you must not know me very well. The buyer used to be my brother-n-law. Then we were room-mates for awhile. I am not mean often but when I am, I am good at it.

Larry

Edited by - 63Kcode on 04/03/2009 10:19:02

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!