The first 67 Shelby

• Thanks for sharing - had not gotten my email as of yet. Not really the "first Shelby" but the prototype. Allot of these have popped up over the last couple of years.

Interesting read for those interested in the 67 500's

• Wow, I just finished reading it...lots of info.

So this neither has a Ford or Shelby VIN - how can it be a Shelby, let alone the first one? How do they list this in the Shelby registry?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Wow, I just finished reading it...lots of info.

So this neither has a Ford or Shelby VIN - how can it be a Shelby, let alone the first one? How do they list this in the Shelby registry?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Wasn't in the last one that I remember/see.

With all the prototypes turning up I'm unsure how they will be listed (with the "normal" Shelbys or by themselves)

• Thanks for the link. SAAC has a great web site. After reading all the great stories, I've decided to join SAAC again! I was a member from 1982 to about 2001. I still have my GT 350 and the HiPo is running strong. Monty

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks for the link. SAAC has a great web site. After reading all the great stories, I've decided to join SAAC again! I was a member from 1982 to about 2001. I still have my GT 350 and the HiPo is running strong. Monty

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Monty - that's great, they can use the money with the law suits and such

Not sure if the ezine was meant to be free for access - since that is one of the major expenses your membership pays for. Oh well

Edited by - J_Speegle on 02/01/2009 20:16:30

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!