• A very big hello too all members , well finally i have registered my 65 k Fastback . I brought my car off Ebay once i had learnt how too use a PC , i looked for a K Car for over a year in NZ and only looked at one 65 in that time. The car is vertually original apart from the 9 inch has been replaced with an 8 inch , so you geussed it im on the look out for that Elusive 9 inch , good luck with that i say.

I am very impressed with the K Registry , i have spent many hours reading past questions on the forum as i have decided too pull car down for a big tidy up , so easy too get carried away.

These K cars are an addiction , so much so i brought the Shirt and wear it very often too car events.

I look forward too chatting with members in time.

Regards Shane

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 07/28/2007 18:43:07

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

...well finally I have registered my 65 K Fastback.

These K cars are an addiction, so much so I brought the Shirt and wear it very often too car events.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks for adding your car to the Registry. It's great to know there's an international appreciation of 289 High Performance Mustangs. Hearing from so many owners in distant countries proves that these cars have a significant following throughout the world.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!