Would like to find current owner.........

• <b></b>I'm looking for the current owner of a 1965 K-code Fastback - 5R09K160751. I bought the car back in the early 90's right after it had been restored, and for several years enjoyed taking it to many shows and cleaning most everyone's clocks! Many first place finishes and best of shows throughout the Southwest. This drop-dead gorgeous car painted Twilight Turquoise with Pony (Turquoise and white) interior made heads turn everywhere I took it. I enjoyed it muchly and to this day, regret having sold it to a guy in California, one of my biggest mistakes, ever! Enough said!

The reason for my post is simple....when I sold the car, I thought I had given the new buyer all the stuff that went with the car, in one big box. Anyway, a few days ago I found the original door tag for the car and would like to find the current owner. If any of you on this forum know this car or its current owner, please have them contact me at kimncon@yahoo.com. (I don't remember what the guys name was who I sold it to as it's been more than 13 years). And yes, I still have several pictures of the "one that got away."

All best,

Kim

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 01/24/2008 09:28:21

• I sent you an email.

Back a few years ago, when I was looking for my K-Code, the owner of this car contacted me.

He sent me a lot of pictures (that I still have) but I am trying to located the email he sent.

Keep in touch and I will try find it.

Edited by - 65K09 on 01/24/2008 00:27:43

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Back a few years ago, when I was looking for my K-Code, the owner of this car contacted me.

He sent me a lot of pictures (that I still have) but I am trying to locate the email he sent.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Mike, did the guy who bought Kim's car have it up for sale?

• Kim, I can contact the registered owner and see if he would like to communicate with you if you want me to. As far as the Door Tag goes, I don't think that he would be interested as he changed the Date Code so that he could make it a GT. Yes, it is flagged as such in the registry.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Mike, did the guy who bought Kim's car have it up for sale?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Yes, he did quote me price. After I commented on the build date I never heard back from him again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!