FOUND Mustang K body 5R07K197940

• goodafternoon,

We are Erik and Martijn from the netherlands. We have bought a almost restorated body from a K mustang.

The Vin number is 5R07k197940

We saw on this forum that someone (zray is think) from your members has got the original engine from the car.

Our question is, does anybody know more about this mustang? What happened to.it in Amerika?

And is the engine for sale? :shy:

Hope to from you all soon.

Erik

• erikdik January 16, 2023 at 7:02 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Mustang K 5R07K197940” to “FOUND Mustang K body 5R07K197940”.
  • I did a VIN search with your VIN on this forum and I only find the VIN in this thread. How did you come up with ZRAY having this engine?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• hello Fred,

We do not know for sure if it was ZRAY, but we found a thread from 2007, in wich

Someone had the engine with the same VIN number.

When we look closer now, it was someone else who posted the trend and ZRAY gave a reaction on the post.

It's more important for us if anyone know more about this car and if there are hipo engine for sale. We can buy one in the netherlands, what do hipo engine Costa in Amerika?

Kind regards,

Erik

• I have recorded this vin in my database. Unfortunately I have not ran across the block vin. I do know Zray though. Have you reached out to Zray yet on the vintage mustang forum?

Evan

6T09K134XXX

• ZRAY only made a comment in that thread regarding the star in the vehicle VIN stamp. He did not own the Kar or the engine.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!