• I have most of a k code engine for sale. A 5b26 block that is .030 over. It has no wear in it. It does have some scratches in the lower part of the walls but it won’t affect anything. I have piston/rod combo. C3 rods that have the beams polished. It has trw pop up pistons on it that are full float pins. Have the crankshaft that is .010 now but has surface rust so it will need to go to .020. I have the balancer that is a c5oe-a that has been degreed all the way around. I have the heads that are c5 castings 5a11 date code. They have been professionally ported and have 1.94/1.60 valves with steel roller rockers. Have a C-3oe-b flywheel. Have the timing cover. Also have a very rare B&A Ford performance spider intake that was port matched to the heads. This could be put together and make a very nice old school engine. I know the stuff has been modified so it not as desirable as old virgin stuff but it still has good value. I am open to real offers but it needs to approach 3500 plus the ride. Pictures available on request. It’s all located in Tucson Az.

• I have most of a k code engine for sale. A 5b26 block that is .030 over. It has no wear in it. It does have some scratches in the lower part of the walls but it won’t affect anything. I have piston/rod combo. C3 rods that have the beams polished. It has trw pop up pistons on it that are full float pins. Have the crankshaft that is .010 now but has surface rust so it will need to go to .020. I have the balancer that is a c5oe-a that has been degreed all the way around. I have the heads that are c5 castings 5a11 date code. They have been professionally ported and have 1.94/1.60 valves with steel roller rockers. Have a C-3oe-b flywheel. Have the timing cover. Also have a very rare B&A Ford performance spider intake that was port matched to the heads. This could be put together and make a very nice old school engine. I know the stuff has been modified so it not as desirable as old virgin stuff but it still has good value. I am open to real offers but it needs to approach 3500 plus the ride. Pictures available on request. It’s all located in Tucson Az.

I would be a buyer if you still have it. Thanks much. Buddy. 605-390-1950. ebelzer@aol.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!