Vin stamped top loaders

• Two vin stamped top loaders, ( HEH T vin 5FO7K275665) and a (HEH S 5F08K164004 ) the HEH T has a C70R 7A040 A tail shaft which is a 66-69 289 302 390 427 428 application and was converted to a wide ratio also has had a good weld repair on one of the main case ears , the HEH S is still factory close ratio, i ran both of these in my cars ,both are in used rebuildable condition 700.00 for the HEH S 550.00 for the HEH T , local pick up welcome possible delivery to ford Carlisle this June, contact 0427211201.jpg0427211201a.jpg jjz109@msn.com for info, thanks.

Edited once, last by chucks302 (May 27, 2021 at 3:08 AM).

• Official Post

Best of luck there, Chuck!! Sell lots of stuff.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thanks Fred , the HEH S trans sold there, i decided not to take the HEH T trans but to go through it and put it back to a close ratio , The swap meet was packed i could hardly keep up to the customers . its been so long since the public has been able to attend any large auto meets . lots of smiles (bob Perkins was even there how about that) met a few members from the site there Racol and his wife from PA were hanging out for a while. saw very few K code stuff i looked at a K crank that was still standard on the mains & rods and had a nice ring to it when taped but with some rust on the journals , it did not sell at the meet. it was good to be back out there again,

• Official Post

Chuck, I am happy for you that you had a good time out there and especially meeting up with some other knowledgeable people. The last time that I met up with Bob Perkins was at a race meet where Shelby was the celebrated marque in Palm Springs at least 25 years ago. I have only spoken to but have yet to meet Hank.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Chuck, I am happy for you that you had a good time out there and especially meeting up with some other knowledgeable people. The last time that I met up with Bob Perkins was at a race meet where Shelby was the celebrated marque in Palm Springs at least 25 years ago. I have only spoken to but have yet to meet Hank.

-Fred-

Fred, the member that stopped at my spot wasn't hank Doby from Texas but from Lancaster PA i dont recall his name , he told me his handle and i thought he said racol , my mistake, anyway he said he has spoken to you about many points about our cars all with praise.

• Chuck,

I’m not sure if your referring to me or someone else, my wife an I stopped at your site an we talked for awhile I introduced my self an that I use Relicdog from Va. on the site. We talked about our Kars an the incredible knowledge of Fred an Dan Case. It was a real pleasure to meet an talk, hope to see you there next year.

Relicdog

• Chuck,

I’m not sure if your referring to me or someone else, my wife an I stopped at your site an we talked for awhile I introduced my self an that I use Relicdog from Va. on the site. We talked about our Kars an the incredible knowledge of Fred an Dan Case. It was a real pleasure to meet an talk, hope to see you there next year.

Relicdog

Yes it was you, boy did i screw that one up it must have been the heat that day 95 in the shade, thanks for stopping by .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!