New Member in Florida

• Hello all,

I have an early, Oct. 05,1964 build date, 1965 A code coupe with an original K code engine and 4 spd. TL. I restored a rust free car back in 2007-2008 and set it up as a Vintage A sedan Road Race car like they raced back in the 60's. I currently drive it on the street and it's a Blast!

Very interested in the 289 HiPo, so I thought I would join in. :):)

1965 A code Coupe

with HiPo and 4 spd.

• Official Post

Welcome aboard!! You should find a lot of interesting things here.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hello all,

I have an early, Oct. 05,1964 build date, 1965 A code coupe with an original K code engine and 4 spd. TL. I restored a rust free car back in 2007-2008 and set it up as a Vintage A sedan Road Race car like they raced back in the 60's. I currently drive it on the street and it's a Blast!

Very interested in the 289 HiPo, so I thought I would join in. :):)

Hello BOSSHiPo,

Your engine might be very valuable to someone looking for the particular vin stamp on your block. I have a spreadsheet with over 300 vin stamps and the contact info of who owns them. Would like to search my database to see if I know who owns the k-code kar now to match them up with the HiPo block you have. -Evan

Evan

6T09K134XXX

• Hey Evan,

My Father purchased the engine complete back in the early to mid 80's.

The car it was removed from was supposedly so bad it was sent to the crusher.

We never actually saw the car but years later someone contacted the guy we got the engine from inquiring about it.

Where might I find this info you are referring to?

Thanks!

1965 A code Coupe

with HiPo and 4 spd.

• I have a spreadsheet of over 300 vins I've documented over the last several years which began as an effort to find my original motor and help others find their original drive trains. If you have a vin stamped block or engine that does not match the vin stamp on your apron I'd like to document it in my spreadsheet. That way if anyone ever comes looking for it I can have them contact you. You can also post it on the "lost and found" page on this website. THis will help anyone searching for it to contact you. It's a long shot but anything is possible.

Evan

6T09K134XXX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!