• I have several customers of mine that use them successfully.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I have one and absolutely love it, it's really saved all my natural metal parts, really cut down on flash rust. It was great to have while I was restoring parts too, I could blast them and then put them inside the capsule and it would keep them from quickly rusting sitting around... I did also add a small dehumidifier in the area which also adds some additional protection and helps as well. I went ahead and got the big dog the "Showcase" model because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting the car in and out of it, I liked the fact it's free standing and I can just open the back and drive in and out of it. See attached photos. I wish I had got this a long time ago and with all the money I've put into the car it was a small investment for keeping it safe...

Jason

• I have one and absolutely love it, it's really saved all my natural metal parts, really cut down on flash rust. It was great to have while I was restoring parts too, I could blast them and then put them inside the capsule and it would keep them from quickly rusting sitting around... I did also add a small dehumidifier in the area which also adds some additional protection and helps as well. I went ahead and got the big dog the "Showcase" model because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting the car in and out of it, I liked the fact it's free standing and I can just open the back and drive in and out of it. See attached photos. I wish I had got this a long time ago and with all the money I've put into the car it was a small investment for keeping it safe...

Jason

Jason, I like your free standing capsule as the only ones I have seen are the ones where the air blower keeps the capsule inflated. Who makes the one that you have?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Jason

Jason, I like your free standing capsule as the only ones I have seen are the ones where the air blower keeps the capsule inflated. Who makes the one that you have?

-Fred-

It's still made by Car Capsule, here's a link to the site.

http://carcapsule.com/the-showcase/

It has a blower that hooks up to it and besides circulating air in the unit, it also has an attachment to keep the over all unit full of air, so if it ever gets low, it automatically starts filling it until the pressure is back to normal. I really like this because if I ever need to work on the car in the garage, it comes down, folds up and goes back up really easily. I give this product two thumbs up for sure and well worth the money in the long run.

Jason

February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!