Hipo Motor mounts, Hipo Fan and 66 hipo 4sp carb

• Wow, from the looks of my previous post, my Saint Patricks Day got started very early this morning. Here is what I meant to type. Sorry for the typos.

I have a complete set of hipo motor mounts that I will be placing on Ebay this weekend. I also have an E65 hipo fan blade as well as a 66 hipo 4speed carb that I will also be placing on ebay. If you have interest in these parts let me know before they are placed on ebay. Thanks Tim

• The carb does not have a date code as it doesn't have a tag on it. It is in very good shape and was removed many years ago from a running car. I think $850 will be my price as a buy it now, otherwise, I'll be selling it on ebay with no reserve, so you might be able to get a better deal on it. Thanks Tim.

• Hi Tim, Interested in the fan can you decode the date for me and tell me your asking price. Thanks Mark

Sent you a PM

Edited by - cobraboy on 03/18/2009 02:34:24

• Pictures of the carb? How long ago was it restored? Who restored it? How long ago was it removed in working condition, and how was it stored since then? Are all the choke pieces and other correct parts there and in working order?

Edited by - 66gtk on 03/18/2009 10:01:09

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!