6T07K169850 on BAT

• Official Post

This 1966 Ford Mustang is powered by a Hi-Po 289ci K-code V8 paired with a four-speed manual gearbox. Finished in Nightmist Blue over a Parchment interior, this Mustang was ordered with factory options including the GT equipment package, interior decor group, visibility group, special handling package, styled steel wheels, and Rally-Pac clock/tachometer. The car was sold new by Town & Country Ford of Charlotte, North Carolina, and it is believed to have spent time in North Carolina, Ohio, and California before coming to Texas. The seller has owned the car for 14 years and has added approximately 12k miles. Items replaced under current ownership include the rear main seal, oil-pan gaskets, distributor cap and rotor, brake master cylinder, alternator, heater core, and battery. This K-code Mustang is now offered with sales literature, a copy of the window sticker, the removed AM radio and kick panels, a car cover, and a clean Texas title in the seller’s name.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-ford-mustang-118/

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Official Post
    Quote from C6ZZKGT

This 1966 Ford Mustang is powered by a Hi-Po 289ci K-code V8 paired with a four-speed manual gearbox. Finished in Nightmist Blue over a Parchment interior, this Mustang was ordered with factory options including the GT equipment package, interior decor group, visibility group, special handling package, styled steel wheels, and Rally-Pac clock/tachometer. The car was sold new by Town & Country Ford of Charlotte, North Carolina, and it is believed to have spent time in North Carolina, Ohio, and California before coming to Texas. The seller has owned the car for 14 years and has added approximately 12k miles. Items replaced under current ownership include the rear main seal, oil-pan gaskets, distributor cap and rotor, brake master cylinder, alternator, heater core, and battery. This K-code Mustang is now offered with sales literature, a copy of the window sticker, the removed AM radio and kick panels, a car cover, and a clean Texas title in the seller’s name.

-Fred-

This Kar is in the registry and it is currently bid to $18,000. The engine has a C8ZE replacement harmonic balancer. The upper and lower control arms along with the tie rod ends are aftermarket. This Kar needs a prepurchase inspection done on some questionable items.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post
    Quote from C6ZZKGT

-Fred-

This Kar is in the registry and it is currently bid to $18,000. The engine has a C8ZE replacement harmonic balancer. The upper and lower control arms along with the tie rod ends are aftermarket. This Kar needs a prepurchase inspection done on some questionable items.

-Fred-

This Kar sold July 3, 2019 on Bring A Trailer for $38,000.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• I am looking for a ford truck which can be used for towing purposes, basically we are running a towing company for that we are looking for a truck so if anyone has anyone have so please let me know we have to use that for 24/7 towing service nyc, and let me also know about the trailers for car towing and motorcycle towing.

Edited once, last by martinbrown1276 (July 18, 2019 at 12:19 PM).

• Quote from Menace

I am the one that bought this car. I was wondering what items you thought were questionable. I am also wondering what registry you are talking about.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to the forum.

I would need to spend some time going over the auction but a lot of this is based on how original you are trying to make this Kar.

The registry is no longer active but the latest and last printed edition is in the Tony Gregory 289 High Performance Mustang book 4th edition. You can possibly find one on Ebay and I believe that Branda still has some.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!