Parts questions

• I am wanting to finance some things on my 07 GT by moving some spare hipo parts, but I am not sure where to start price wise. Here is what I plan on selling first:

2 heads. Both with 19. One 7E8 and one 7E11. Both would need to be restored. Both are C7ZE.

Crankshaft. I don't know where to look for a part number or date code on this so if someone could tell me I will get that info out there too.

8 connecting rods with Ford pistons. I still have to find these in my mess.

I will also post pictures when I list the parts.

Any help that you can give would be appreciated. I will offer all hipo specific parts here first as I feel they should be in an enthusiasts hands.

Also the weather in the St. Louis area is fantastic today. No humidity! Woo Hoo!! Took the K Kar out for a ride with my bride today and had a blast.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

David K

• Try doing a search in the <i>Parts Pricing Section</i> of this site to get started. Completed eBay auctions are posted there with the prices bidders have paid on specific HiPo parts...

The used C7 heads are too late to be "numbers matching" for most K code Mustangs, but are certainly valuable. I'd guess you could get well over $600 for them from someone who can use them.

The crankshaft is more difficult to put a number on without more details.

Used HiPo rods turn up for sale on eBay fairly often, and you can find many completed auctions in the Parts Price Section. A typical set of 8 used rods sell for around $300. Search for "Connecting Rods", and don't forget to check the <b>Archived Posts</b> for even more...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!