HiPo Transmissions

• I have 3 HiPo Transmissions for sale. A special transmission case will be used to ship them via FedEx Freight. A $150 deposit will be required. It will be returned promptly when the case is returned within 30 days undamaged and not missing any parts.

o HEH-S, 5 Bolt $1500.
    Used until August 20, 1964. Looks good inside.

o Matching 5 Bolt Bellhousing, Like New, $150

o HEH-T, 6-Bolt, $1600.
    Used from August 20, 1964 to October 1, 1964 per Ford Master Parts Catalog. But many owners reported in the past that their original car had the HEH-T well past that date. Some think, it might have ran through the 1965 model year.

o HEH-BX, 1966 model year, REBUILT, $2200.

Pictures upon request. Prices do not include shipping from VA.Thank you.

Edited once, last by marv (April 7, 2019 at 8:21 PM).

• Official Post

I have 3 HiPo Transmissions for sale. A special transmission case will be used to ship them via FedEx Freight. A $150 deposit will be required. It will be returned promptly when the case is returned within 30 days undamaged and not missing any parts.

o HEH-S, 5 Bolt $1500.
    Used until August 20, 1964. Looks good inside.

o HEH-T, 6-Bolt, $1600.
    Used from August 20, 1964 to October 1, 1964 per Ford Master Parts Catalog. But many owners reported in the past that their original car had the HEH-T well past that date. Some think, it might have ran through the 1965 model year.

o HEH-BX, 1966 model year, REBUILT, $2200.

Pictures upon request. Prices do not include shipping from VA.Thank you.

In regards to the HEH-T transmission, the old forum had many VIN stamped transmissions in Kars as late as May 1965. My personal belief is that the Ford MPC listing on this is in error.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I’ll need to confirm my original tranny dates, but mine is serial stamped on the bottom of the case for mid-April 65 built Fastback. Motor is also stamped in usual place above oil pan rail on pass. Side of block.

• Sorry for the delay. My email client forgot all my email address's. Had to go through setup again. The date code on the tail shaft is "B 2". The date code on the case is kind of hard to read, appears to me as " D 1". The "B" on the BX tag is hard to read, but it's there, just hard to read. Send me your email address and I'll send pics. Thanks
    marvsmustangs@comcast.net

Edited once, last by marv (August 10, 2019 at 9:09 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!