• Hello and many, many thanks to those involved with bringing a Hipo site online.

I was wondering if there will be a picture gallery of some sorts?

Greg Z

• This is an excellent question and I hope that Niko can incorpoate this into the site.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hey Niko,

You could just do another section in the main menu as "members builds" or "members Kars" or something like that, then people could just do jpeg attachments to their posts of their Kars.

Don't know if you're a member on the Mustang Concours Forum, but here's their section and how they do it and it seems to work for everyone.

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?board=54.0

Thanks for doing this, it's awesome to have it up again.

Jason

February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

Edited once, last by Morsel (March 20, 2019 at 11:07 PM).

• Hey Jason,

thank's, i will look into that!

EDIT: It's possible to just attach them, it's just a little hard to find since you'll have to press the "reply" button, upload the picture as an attachement and then press the "insert into post button".

I just added a Gallery:
    https://www.hipo-mustang.com/ezgallery.php

You can find in on top, next to the Search button. You guys should decide what you like more. A section in the forum or the Gallery function. Im okay with both!

The picture below is just a normal attachement. Do you think the size is okay or would you prefer a bigger preview?

16122741_777606509057322_4868289926153633792_n.jpg

• Hey Niko,

I think that picture is great, you can see what's there if you just want to view the thumbnail, but if you want to look at it closer, you click on it and it enlarges, which is great and perfect I think!

Jason
    [hr]
    Also, just added a couple pictures to the gallery, seems easy enough...

Thanks for that...

Jason

February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

Edited once, last by Morsel (March 20, 2019 at 11:43 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!