• Recently listed on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Listing Info: 65 K FB Starting Bid: $25k

For sale is my 1965 k-code mustang. I've had this car since 1979. This car is the real deal. It is not cherry, but the pieces and the #'s are here. This car still has original dash, head liner[needs repaired], seats and even buck tag on fender.

MOTOR

This is the original motor that was recently freshened-up do to sitting for an extended amount of time. Everything is correct on motor except tri-y headers. I do have the stock cast iron hi-pro manifolds.

TRANSMISSION

The car presently has a close ratio toploader with Hurst shifter. The original trans has been rebuilt with the shifter mounted. It is ready to be installed. Only thing needed is shifter handle, I could not find it.

REAR

Axle housing is original. Currently has a nodular case center section with 4:11 gears and 31 spline axles. I do have original center section with 3:50 gears and 28 spline axles.

EXTERIOR

Paint is white, not factory color, but still shines nicely after being on since 1983. Would not hurt to be repainted. Wheels are 16" Centerlines, which help it to look a little more current.

INTERIOR

Most wiring has been replaced, except under dash. I also could not find the radio. Head liner is original, but needs re-stitched. Still the original dash and is not cracked. Seats are original and in descent shape.

REASON FOR SELLING

This is my first car. I got it when I was only 15 years old in 1979. I absolutely love early mustangs. The thing is, I really want a pro street car and do not want to mess up a nice #'s matching car.

Edited by - 66tiger on 04/13/2010 21:32:37

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!