6R07K130247 NIR

• New E-Bay Listing: 66 K Coupe Project

By Seller: "tomandchelle"

In: Bear River City, UT

Listing Info:

This a good project car very solid little rust in floors is only rust has new quarters,trunk pans and tailight panel installed. What you see is what you get no motor no trans.or interior,has original disk brakes on front,gt steering box(HCC-AX) missing front sway bar and 9-inch rear has 8-inch, still has original choke cable under dash. The wiring under the hood is in my shop it has the gray wire for the factory fog lamps, the pig tail is stiil in the firewall for these as well with gray wire. There are 3 vin stamps on front aprons,all have K in them. this is a great car for someone that has a rusty car with drivetrain intact to build. The front suspension is new ,new springs,upper and lower control arms and shocks. The steering is not connected but I will help load on a transport truck! I have a clear Utah title in my name for the car. I will get more pics up.Thanks for looking!

Doors, hood and trunklid are rust free. There is a little rust in the floor above where the mufflers would be. There may be a few more little spots I am forgetting but the car is one of the most solid Utah cars I have seen. The wires for pony interior door lights are still present on side cowl area which leads me to believe it is an original pony interior car, Also it has the deluxe belt light, there is no evidence of it ever having lower rocker mouldings which leads me to believe it is an original GT car as well.The radio area is uncut. The front suspension was rebuilt some years ago as part of previous owners restoration attempt but was left outside in the weather, I also have all but one half of the brake calipers, The car is as purchased from last owner I do not have any history of the car. IF THE CAR GOES ABOVE $ 2500.00 DOLLARS I WILL INCLUDE ORIGINAL EXHAUST MANIFOLDS,SHIFTER,GOOD GRILLE, FRONT HEADLIGHT BUCKETS AND LOWER PICE THEY ARE ATTACHED TO. REPRO FRONT VALANCE, REPRO STANDARD REAR VALANCE,USED HEATER BOX,DRIVESHAFT,SOME USED TRIM AND A SMALL BOX OF NEW REPRO PARTS LIKE F.TURN SIGNALS AND OTHER MISC. LITTTLE THINGS.

Questions from other members

Date

Q: hi, can i please have your telephone number so that i can ask you some questions...thanx...alan

A: Hi, my cel is 435-730-1373

Oct 12, 2009

Q: Do you have the door tag data? Thanks BOB

A: Sorry, I do not doors are not original.

Oct 11, 2009

Q: What are the driver door data plate numbers? Thanks.

A: I am sorry to say it does not have original doors or data plate.

Oct 11, 2009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…=item4a9b617175

Edited by - 66tiger on 10/12/2009 11:50:43

• This Kar sold for $1,520 on Ebay on October 15, 2009.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!