6F09K220785 NIR

• New E-Bay Listing: 66 K FB

By Seller: "livemind"

In:Las Vegas, NV

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> This is a 1966 Ford Mustang GT Fastback K-code (VIN# 6F09K220785) It has a 289 cubic inch V8 motor (Block # C90E-6015-C 9H25). It is not the original motor but it runs good and has plenty of horsepower. The car is equipped with the GT Rally Package that includes the 14" Rally Wheels, the fog lights in front of the grill, that are not currently wired for power, plus the clock and tachometer set on the dashboard, which do not wok properly. It has a 10 disk CD changer in the trunk and two new 6" kick panel speakers. The car has front disk breaks and rear drum breaks with a new single barrel master cylinder. It has new front shocks and springs, new rear shocks and leaf springs, and new 1" front and rear sway bars. It has a new glass-pack duel exhaust system with GT exhaust tips, a new clutch, a new Autolite 2100 two barrel carburetor, a new alternator, new side trunk panels that need to be installed, and a new GT gas cap and new rear bumper. It is equipped with an "Avital" security system with sensors, ignition kill switch, and key chain remote.

The interior is in decent condition, except for some expected wear and tear. The paint looks good except for some cracks and scratches, with one minor dent on the roof. The glass looks good except some fine scratches on passenger door window. The shift linkage sticks from time to time. The speedometer is not hooked up, so the actual mileage is unknown, but the odometer reads 36456.6 miles. It can sometimes run hot in the extreme summer heat. It is missing some chrome trim and bolts here and there. These are all minor issues that can be dealt with or fixed easily.

I bought the car in 2002 from a family friend, and drove through high school. I slowly worked on restoring it to its original specifications. I took very good care of it, and it has been a good fun car. However I am now attending college and I no longer have the time or money to drive or restore it. I just changed its oil on August 3, 2009. I am selling this car "as is" but the car looks, sounds, and runs good, it just needs some attention. It is fun to drive, and is defiantly an attention getter.

What are the driver door data plate numbers? Original trans and rear end? Thanks

Hey 289route66, below is the decoded info from the door data plate. I am not sure if the transmission and rear end are the original, however the transmission is a 4-speed manual, and I'm pretty sure it has a 9" rear end. Warranty Number: 6F09K220785 Year: 6 1966 Plant: F Dearborn, MI Body Series: 09 2+2 Fastback Engine: K 289 4v V8 HiPo Unit: 220785 220785 Miscellaneous Vehicle Data Body: 63B 2+2 Fastback, Pony Interior Color: T Candyapple Red Trim: 65 Red Crinkle Vinyl, Pony Interior Date: 11A January 11, 1966 D.S.O: 64 New Orleans Axle: 5 3.50:1, Conventional Trans: 5 4-Speed Manual

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…d=p4506.c0.m245

• Back on Ebay again with a lower starting price of $10,000 due to the seller figuring out that there was more rust than previously thought. This Kar is listed with no reserve:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…K%3AMEWAX%3AVRI

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!