• New E-bay Listing: 65 K Coupe Body

By Seller: "jeffp636"

In Arnold, Missouri

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1964 Mustang K code coupe, one of first 100 built. K codes were the high preformance 271 hp cars and most all had 4 speed transmissions. Some refer to the K code as the HiPo or the HP 271 horse or heavy duty 289. Less than 1 percent of mustangs were HiPo K code cars, actually the number was .75 of 1 percent. This specific surviving K Code is Dearborn Michigan car manufactured on 9 June of 64. Car was originally sent to Los Angeles but thats not where I found it a couple years ago. I found this one in Indiana, and went and got it and had plans to build it back to original but business took over and time went away.... Now it needs sold to keep the business running in these tough economic times. Here is some specifics on this car. No MOTOR, No TRANSMISSION. You will need a trailer to come get this one, it does have the motor mounts and the pictures are posted for the HiPo (those alone have went for olmost 1500 dollars on here) all the glass is there, the fenders are just hanging there for now, I guess i could bolt them down. I do have the grille and light bezels and bumpers(they are original ones) This car had the battery set up in the trunk, I do have a ton of sheetmetal that I could sell with this car, I will make it available to the winning bidder first. I also have alot of stuff I had been buying to bring it back to original so keep a eye on what I have for sale youd be suprised what I found. So I guess just ask if your curious if its available and dont think anything is coming with the car other than what is in the pictures. I do have the car for sale locally so if it comes off the auction I sold it. DONT BID UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE, I dont want to hear about your wife not letting you buy the car or any other lame excuse. Good Day!

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
    On Mar-11-09 at 20:19:46 PDT, seller added the following information:

I DID GET TO LOOK UNDER THE CAR THIS EVENING, AND IT DOES HAVE A 9 INCH RAR END, WHAT IS THE AXLE RATIO IS THE NEXT QUESTION IM SURE AND I DO NOT HAVE THAT ANSWER, IS IT THE ORIGINAL ONE? I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT DOES LOOK CRUSTY AS IT HAS BEEN THERE A WHILE. THANKS, JEFF

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…em=170309927416

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!