6R07K213483 NIR

• New E-Bay Listing: 66 K GT Coupe

By Seller: "68someday"

In Debuque, Iowa

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1966

FORD MUSTANG

K-CODE

GT

PONY INTERIOR

Up for auction is a rare opportunity to own a highly collectible factory K-code, GT with the Pony interior while still wearing It's original paint. This classic has it's original motor, transmission and rear end. The car was raced early on then put in a barn. 65,700 original miles. The interior was redone at one time but the exterior has not been touched. I have the original hood but it has a scoop on it so I put a different one on that I had laying around. Your welcome to it if you want it. The frame rails are solid as are the floors with the exception of a few spots on the floor that will need attention. Definitely just a fix and not a whole floor replacement. It's really pretty solid underneath. It was made at the San Jose plant in California and sent to Seattle. I acquired it from a gentleman in Florida. Please look at the pictures and if you have any questions just ask. You all know how rare the K-codes are not to mention being a GT plus having the Pony interior. With these options can you imagine what this car would be worth restored??? Truly a collectible.....Please bid accordingly and don't ask what the reserve is. I would rather not end the sale early either, it's fairer to all and besides I dislike it when I'm bidding on something and it disappears. Thank you for looking...

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
    On Feb-28-09 at 19:37:36 PST, seller added the following information:

To answer a few questions yes it does run and drive. It runs very well, strong and loud... It has headers with straight pipes. And no, sorry I don't have the original exhaust manifolds. I would still plan on having it trailered though since it hasn't been on the road much lately.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…em=160318852778

• Sold on March 7 for $12,100.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!