Silver Frost 66 K GT

• I did not go over the ad for this car thoroughly. Just one item that caught my eye right away is the carb with the following quote from their ad:

"It is correctly date coded and even has the proper tag on it as does the engine. This carb was rebuilt and detailed by Pony Cars. These Hi-Po carbs are rare and very expensive and it is a big plus to have one. As a result, of this Mustang being such a significant car a professional restoration was performed on it."

The problem for me is that this rare, expensive and correctly date coded carb is a CLONE! It is not a Hipo carb at all. That does not get me off to a good beginning for my trying to believe other statements in the ad.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• The car has a later model rear end snubber and I do not see a fill plug on the rear end housing although the plug may be there. I do see a fill plug on the third member which makes it a later model than the car. It has a replacement fuel pump. The dash paint around the radio is very rough.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I saw this car a little while ago and was interested until I saw the rear end snubber. I asked for more pics of the area + the rear end housing and never received a reply.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!