• Tip:

There is a rangoon '65 K Fastback GT on consignment at:

Green's Clasic Cars

901 E. Broadway

Lenoir City, TN 37771

David

865-988-4828 / office

865-809-1033 / cell

I spent a few minutes looking it over last Thursday. It seems pretty complete - for instance, it appears to have original hipo valve covers, early air cleaner, etc. It has an older restoration - really needs to be re-done. Seems to have most qualifying original parts but I could not get under the car to look closer. It is priced high in my opinion, but ya never know...

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

It is priced high in my opinion, but ya never know...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

What is the price Noel? The car's not on the website.

Here's the website:

Greene's Classic Cars

Regards,

René

Edited by - rene.pilat on 01/01/2008 16:25:21

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

It is priced high in my opinion, but ya never know...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

What is the price Noel? The car's not on the website.

Here's the website:

Greene's Classic Cars

Regards,

René

Edited by - rene.pilat on 01/01/2008 16:25:21

Rene, it isn't likely to be listed in the website because it is a consignment car - meaning the dealer doesn't own the car, but has it on the lot for the owner.

I believe he wants $34,000 American. It is overpriced by a good amount I'd say. I can go back over there and check out whatever you might be interested in.

Hi Noel.

Thanks, but I'm not in the market. Just posted price request for others who are in the market.

Regards,

René

Right Rene'. I understand.

• Too bad the owner didn't list the car on here first. Classic car dealers like to mark their consigned cars up a lot... often 50 to 100 percent. Maybe the owner will get wind of this website and list the Kar on here if it doesn't sell? If anyone gets any pics, VIN, etc... post the info on here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!