• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

Looks like mine except for the red interior. Is this the one that doesn't have a numbers matching engine?

• The reason that the car was pictured on the hoist is because the seller put it up for me to do an inspection on the Kar. The Kar no longer has the correct distributor that was in it a year ago. The seller is not that familiar with Mustangs as they are more of a European dealer. That is why the engine is now missing the chrome valve covers and is painted blue rather than black. I will not get into a lot of details here but do note the picture of the right quarter panel where it fails to meet up with the wheelhouse.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!