HELLO K OWNERS!

• HI FELLOW K FANS! I'VE HAD MY CASPIAN 2+2 K CODE FOR OVER 16 YEARS,I'M TOTALLY INTO THESE CARS.I'VE BEEN COLLECTING RARE STANGS FOR OVER 2 DECADES.I'M CURRENTLY STRUGGLING WITH A MOSTLY NOS RESTORATION(AS MANY OF US ARE!)LUCKILY MY CAR WAS NICE &NOT MISSING TOO MANY PARTS.I HAVE APPRECIATED YOUR FORUMS&INFO AND YOU ALL SUPPLY VERY HELPFUL ADVICE!I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU! THANKS!JEFFREY

• Hi Jeffrey.

Welcome to the little ol' forum. You are right about the many helpful people here. Restoration and general maintenance just wouldn't be possible without them. Nice colour Kar. It's a good thing you've got most of your original parts.

Just on a side note, typing in CAPITALS is shouting in computer language, just in case you don't know.

Regards,

René

Edited by - rene.pilat on 02/12/2007 17:03:36

• Jeff, glad to have ya'. I'll be moving my son to Columbus near the end of the month - 25th or 26th. I'd love to stop in some time to see your car. I love looking them over.

• Hello again,fellow k owners!Sorry about my computer ignorance!(Hi Rene'!)I know alot about mustangs,but computers.....thats another story.Hello to Rangoon65,Love them Texas mustangs!I spent alot of time in Dallas&Lubbock in the 80S.Wish i"d brought some home with me!Thanks to Rene' for the heads up and kind words! To Noel Fisher,I'd love to meet you,however I care for a Disabled wife and Autistic son so i'ts hard to get away but you may call me@614-274-2039 eves.I'm reluctant to give my ph.# but,I also long to share my car with admirers!(note:car is NOT for sale!!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!