Texas K Fastback??

• Hi all.

Has anyone seen this one or know anything about the car? Seems cheap, but it doesn't tell us anything in the ad.

For sale at <b>$29,500.00 USD OBO</b><BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1965 FORD MUSTANG GT, FASTBACK, Black/Red, Hi-Po 289/271Hp K Code Engine, California Car No Rust, 4 Speed, Pony Interior, Console, Rally Pac, Disc Brakes, 8, 000K Miles Since Restoration, Very Nice Under Side, Inside & Outside, $29, 500 or best offer Call Harris 940-328-4840<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Collector Car Trader Online link

[Blocked Image: http://images.traderonline.com/EMedia/tarchive2/8/25000457845000009_1.jpg]

Regards,

RP

• I just talked with Harris on the phone. This is a "C" code car and he says the engine does have a Hipo VIN. He says that it has the right carburetor and headers but being that he was driving at the time I did not ask specifics on what he meant on the carb or headers. Therefore I do not know if the car has a 4100 and cast manifolds or not. I did not inquire any further than that. This car is advertised as a GT and carefully does not state that the car is a Hipo but only that the engine is a Hipo. This car is neither a "K" nor a GT.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!