• No bids with a starting bid of $12.5k E-Bay Listing: 65 K Coupe

by seller "donbbabi"

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Vehicle Description

This is a very rare K code Mustang Coupe. Vin number is on all 3 apron spots 2 on the drivers side on on the passanger side. Car has been completly rebuilt. Motor and Transmission have about 10 miles on them.Motor has been assembled and balanced by Eddings Engine Rebuliding,(San Fernando CA). Engine has C3OE HIPO heads and a 6 bolt 289 block. (lower end of engine is from a 67 K motor with the exception of after market HIPO rods. Cam is very close to original K code specs. Tramsmission was built to original specs by Davis Kee. Rear end was in car when I bought it and appears to have been rebuilt

New disc brakes, GT style gauges (correct Ampmeter for a 1965 GT). Car has all brand new wiring, it has been wired for 1965 GT options. Brand new GT style exhaust system.

Paint is okey. It is a two stage but has a few impefections that have been touched up. Car was painted then stored for over a year before I was able to finnish it. A good detailing and some TLC will take care of most of the issues.

All rust is gone (i replaced the floor pans and partial firewall metal). All else appears to be solid.

The car has styled wheel hub caps with 4 new tires. All new brake system.Basically the car is new and just needs some final detailing and needs to be broken in. I have tried to keep everything as original as possible. I have too many projects and need to sell it.

Car has a clear PA title. I registered it NON OP in CA but car was never titled in CA.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/196…1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by - 66tiger on 10/24/2006 23:29:33

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Vin number is on all 3 apron spots 2 on the drivers side on on the passanger side.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

2 places on driver's side? I must be ignorant. Is it supposed to be stamped somewhere on the rear driver's apron, too, or does that refer to a buck tag? I have early San Jose car if that makes any difference.

• Yes, there are two places on the driver's side and the rear most one is hidden under the fender. San Jose cars didn't come with buck tags, IIRC.

Greg Z

• I'll have to do some archaeology. I found the passenger-side one after having worked on that area for some time without seeing it through the grunge.

(UPDATE: Yahoo! I found it, but had to scrape away lots of gunk. What a great hobby, where scraping gunk away to see a shallow, double-stamped warranty number is exciting!)

Back on topic - this Kar looks like it would make someone a fun driver.

Edited by - b9folk on 11/07/2006 10:19:27

• I agree that this car would make a great daily driver so I bought it. Paid 9800.00 for the car and 870.00 to have it shipped from CA to FL. It's scheduled to be delivered on the 24th. I guess that was a good deal.

Gary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!