1967 Mustang GT 7R02K135520

• I am new to this site. I have been looking for a k-code for 2 years now and haven't found the one I want yet. I may have struck gold though. I am looking at purchasing this 1967 Mustang GT fastback K-code. This car is on EBay presently. My largest concern is that it is a claimed matching numbers car. The engine block is

C8AE-6015-B. Isn't that the casting number for a 1968 302? Could this possible be the right block for this car? Please tell me what you think of this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…034879236QQrdZ1

• Hi,

Looks like a very nice car but the block is not

a HiPo from 67. Serial number indicates that

it's a very early San Jose' made 67 FB.

Vin plate is a reproduction as well.

If I were you I wouldn't bid until I have had

a detailed look at the car. Lifting both fenders

to see the hidden serial numbers and make sure

everything matches.

I understand you are quite eager to get 67 HiPo FB

but to pay big bucks without seeing the car in person

is always risky.

/Bo

• I also found out this car is not originally a black with red interior car. It was originally Nightmist Blue with Parchment interior. Someone had gotten a new door tag and changed the numbers because it doens't match the marti report. They are asking $44,900 for this car. I believe that is way to rich for me. If anybody has a '67 fastback K code that they would like to sell, please let me know. Thank you.

• Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1967 FORD MUSTANG GT, 472,121 Mustangs were produced in 1967. 24,079 GT's were built and only 472 of GT's were ordered with the rare K-Code V-8 engine. (GT was a required option for the K-Code engine). The Mustang was completely redesigned for 1967. The premier performance Mustang was the GT. The GT Equipment Group consisted of the grilled-mounted foglamps, power front disc brakes, dual exhausts with chrome quad outlets, GT gas cap, the handling package, rocker panel stripes, and GT emblems. California car which was stored in a museum for many years. Tag reads : 63B (2DR Fastback) A (Raven Black) 6D (Luxury Red) 12L (Nov) 71 (San Jose) 5 (350:1) 5 (4 speed). The car was featured in an article of Mustang Monthly Magazine (2/84). It was also used by ERTL front cover of Blueprinter (8/94).This rare fastback was also ordered with the 4-speed transmission, Interior Decor Group, GT Equipment Group, deluxe steering wheel, AM/FM radio, styled steel wheels, and the ultra-rare lower back panel aluminum grille. Intake : C60E-9425-B, Dist : C512127 FOMOCO 623, Carb : C6ZFC Autolite B6HD, Casting : C8AE-6015-B 7M22 770 H-1 W.C. DIY W-18. Clock is not working. Marti Deluxe Report available. If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail by clicking here or you can call me at 860-643-5874. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

On Sep-30-06 at 08:17:06 PDT, seller added the following information:

According to the Marti Report, the Mustang was originally Nightmist Blue Paint, Ford #1903-A (K) and Parchment Standard Bucket Seats (2U). Only 205 with this engine/transmission codes.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Edited by - 66tiger on 10/03/2006 23:05:52

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!