Chambered Exhaust

• Has anyone ever run across a 65 with chambered exhaust instead of mufflers? Back in 65-67 I worked at a large Ford dealer and told the sales manager to order a hi-po with every option available for myself. It was a very early 65 car, as it was ordered long before they were available for public sale. (the 64 1/2 generator cars were already out). It arrived with chambered exhaust, which I later cut off and replaced with headers and custom exhaust. I worked on every hi-po that went through the dealership and never saw another system like it until it appeared on Camaros a year or so later. Last summer, I talked with another old Mustang guy said he had one too - so I thought I would ask here.

• Oh you must do a search on ARVINODE in the archive.

You'll be surprised what you find!

You will find all kinds of great info on the unique chamberd exhaust used on some HiPo's in '65.

There are several good threads on this subject AND due to the efforts of some great guys on this site you can now buy a REPOP of the system.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Has anyone ever run across a 65 with chambered exhaust instead of mufflers?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Yes...READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!