Reproduction parking lights

• Mine are not fitting flush like they should, I know all about the poor quality of reproduction parts in general but is there some way I can gently massage these into the holes in the valance so they fit better? my front valance I believe is a Ford Tooling part while like I said the lights themselves are reproductions-anyone else have this issue and solve it??

BTW: Do the lights go in with the fat or wider edge towards the inside or outside? may be its just that mine were reversed when installed? I know they are side specific.

Edited by - 6hypo5conv on 11/21/2009 18:10:33

• Thanks Brant! These repros were purchased by my restorer at the big wholesaler in NC.....may be they are of lesser quality than the ones you sell?-I'm going to remove them and start over to see what is going on....

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks Brant! These repros were purchased by my restorer at the big wholesaler in NC.....may be they are of lesser quality than the ones you sell?-I'm going to remove them and start over to see what is going on....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Everyone one buys from the Large Wholesaler in NC its well known. Most people repackage the crap and resell it

Big Al

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks Brant! These repros were purchased by my restorer at the big wholesaler in NC.....may be they are of lesser quality than the ones you sell?-I'm going to remove them and start over to see what is going on....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

There are a few different ones out there, but no differences in qualities between them that I have noticed.

• Thanks again Brant! as far as I can tell everything I have gotten from you has been the very best quality reproduction parts that I have seen in the industry!

BigAl: Again, Please understand that my restorer recomended to me that we obtain NOS parts on several things during my car's restoration which I did not question and went and bought everything that he suggested we get, he never spoke to me about the parking lights being an issue or THOSE would be NOS on my car.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!