Scott Drake 65 motor mounts

• I need to replace the Square rubber block on my 65 motor mounts. Has anyone used the Scott drake repo part ? I would also like to know the availability and recent prices of NOS pieces. Thanks

• Thanks Brant, I read on this forum that there are/were problems with the repop parts. Sounds like the rubber compound is/was to soft. Is this still the case ? Is there more than one outfit reproducing these motor mounts ? Does anyone have first hand knowledge in this area and care to share it ? Thanks, Dave

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks Brant, I read on this forum that there are/were problems with the repop parts. Sounds like the rubber compound is/was to soft. Is this still the case ? Is there more than one outfit reproducing these motor mounts ? Does anyone have first hand knowledge in this area and care to share it ? Thanks, Dave

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Dave,

There is only one source that I know of. I have never had a problem with them and have been handling them for as long as they have been available. I'm not sure how long that is, but I do know that it has been at least 4-6 years.

-Brant

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!