carpet opinions

• I am close to buying and installing new black carpet for my March 65K FB w/std interior, no center console, etc. There has been lots of discussion about new carpet quality being variable and not good in general, as well a couple of suppliers who might have "good" quality. Some of this discussion has stretched back at least a year, so I am hoping that the manufacturers have been reading our posts and listening to the vendors who note our concerns.

Would folks with recent experience please comment on whether quality issues have been resolved, or are the problems still there? And, if if there is only a certain brand of carpet sold by a certain vendor, who is that vendor?

• Trim Parts IS better than ACC but evedentally still requires alot of fitting and trimming to get it installed to look right, my restorer originally tried ACC and literally jerked it out and went with the Trim Parts carpet--I was originally led to believe that the T P carpet was far-far superior but its clear to me that IT needs lots of fitting and trimming too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!