Power brake booster band question

• I'm rebuilding my brake booster and master cylinder on my 67k. I want to replace the band that goes around the booster. My questions are: Can you buy just the orginal band in the orginal cadnium finish and if so where? Or, do I need to remove the orginal band and have it refinished. Look forward to hearing from the forum members. Thanks, Qman

• <font face='Comic Sans MS'>I've never seen any piece parts like that available for the booster at a local parts store. Perhaps an actual rebuilder could supply one. Come to think of it, I've been able to buy odd/unique individual brake system hardware from Stainless Steel Brake. It's worth a call/message. </font id='Comic Sans MS'>

[Blocked Image: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p4f8ee1bd214d6f407a7e7df72a842ee9/f5253efc.jpg]

• Never seen them available (for the Bendix units) but plenty out there to use as donors if yours is beyond saving. Finish IMHO is not really important if your going with the original look since it will all be semi-gloss black anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!