Nuts and bolts!

• Does anyone have any advice on the best fastener packages to use for a K restoration? Am thinking of going with the AMK brand. Are these any good as far as authenticity and quality? Any advice is much appreciated. Phil.

• AMK is the way to go. Not all fasteners are 100% correct but the convenience of having everything packaged and labeled for the application is fantastic. Not cheap, but worth the money.

• <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
    AMK is the way to go. Not all fasteners are 100% correct but the convenience of having everything packaged and labeled for the application is fantastic. Not cheap, but worth the money.

Thanks, Merlyn. Will go with that. Phil.

</div>

• If you need a lot of nuts and bolts, I think you'll find the kits to be less expensive. Also, I have found that some of their hardware is not correct and will not fit, though not many.

• Charles, I think I have had a fit problem 3 times (not bad at all) but the only one I can think of right now is the nuts for the top side of the shocks. I have Koni shocks, so that may be the reason. I have saved those that do not fit, but cannot get to them as they're in storage. Please don't get me wrong - I really like AMK.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!