REAR FRAME RAIL SHIPPING TIE DOWN BRACKETS

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Im looking for a pair of 64.5 dual exhaust tie down brackets , would they be the same as 65-67 mustang brackets, thanks, chuck

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

You want the three bolt type. They have a bent angle for a bolt that goes up into a nutsert in the frame rail. You do not want the flat type (they do have a slight bend) or the type that has a half inch bulge at the top to force the correct side (left or right) mounting to the frame rail.

Jim

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I have one(maybe two)off a 65,Rust free,taken off a wrecked mustang in the 70's bobjanhaverland@aol.com

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>bob i sent you an e-mail on the brackets, chuck.

I got THESE 3 bolt ones from Jack and installed on my '65 K GT Convertible. Fit and look perfect to me, hardware was also perfect!

http://www.deadnutson.com/catalog/item/4943784/5275633.htm

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

If they have round top corners as shown in the image, they technically would not be correct for your '65. Squared top edges were what was used then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!