Ford 9 inch Mustang, Fairlane and Falcon Housings

• K-Code 9 inch rear end housings for sale 1000.00 each. 1964 1/2, 1965 and 1966 Mustang. Correct on every detail. I have some pre-built and I have just prototyped the 1963 Falcon and Comet housing just like the 8 inch housing except its a 9 inch with the big tubes and hardware. Same as the k- code Mustang but it is 50 3/4 inches from flange to flange. Beautiful. Just received the new falcon spring perches today and they are perfect. I also build the 1963,64,65 Fairlane housings for the K- code cars. Spot on and they are beautiful for you Fairlane K and Thunderbolt lovers. Web site coming soon! Don Quillen

• I recently purchased and installed one of Dons housings for a 66 k code.These look like brand new and are exactly as original.We are lucky to have such a well made product available and I will probably buy more housings from Don.

• Yes, the 63 Falcon tubes neck down just like the k- code housings, It it just shorter and the flange is closer to the the spring seat. The spring seat has the same width as the V-8 falcon. I had two made. prototypes, they are precisely the same as the 8 inch spring perch from a 1963 Falcon Sprint. Flange to flange they are 50 3/4 inches wide. A very beautiful housing. It makes the original 8 inch housing look like a nail. Thanks Don

• I just purchased a 9 inch housing from Don for my 1966 coupe. I was immediately impressed with the quality of this unit right out of the box. Everything looks new, the welding is top notch and the paint on it was beautiful. You really do get what you pay for. Thanks Don.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!