Clutch Pedal Pad

• Va Mustang has a reproduction of this piece. From what I can tell, it is very nice, not sure that one could tell the difference between it and a repro once installed. In the past 5 years, I have only seen a couple of NOS Ford ones for sale. I had to pay about $250 for the one on the K convertible!

• I wasn't looking for a set and at that price you have to be out of your mind but if you gave that kind of money for just a clutch pad they got you GOOD!...Nothing like DEEP pockets!

• The NOS brake pedal pads without the indent are a dime a dozen. The clutch pad without the indent is extremely rare.

Like I said, didn't appreciate the comment. Totally uncalled for and disrespectful of a longtime contributor to this forum.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Wasn't meant to be insult but you must have alot of money as I've bought them for $15-30 in the past.Just FACT!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Give it a break; this isn't the old days. Rare parts aren't cheap any more. If you ask for help and then choose to complain about the prices you're not going to get anywhere.

• Somewhere I read if it didn't have anything to do with you or you had nothing for sale DON'T COMMENT.Goes for all the people who feel like they need another post added to their profile.I'm glad those of you who have deep pockets don't mind getting took but when I start a thread and someone offers to sell something for what you paid for it which was way out of line you both should keep your comments to yourself!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Somewhere I read if it didn't have anything to do with you or you had nothing for sale DON'T COMMENT.Goes for all the people who feel like they need another post added to their profile.I'm glad those of you who have deep pockets don't mind getting took but when I start a thread and someone offers to sell something for what you paid for it which was way out of line you both should keep your comments to yourself!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

What gives you the right to tell people to not comment in a public forum?

Somewhere I read if it didn't have anything to do with you or you had nothing for sale DON'T COMMENT.Goes for all the people who feel like they need another post added to their profile.I'm glad those of you who have deep pockets don't mind getting took but when I start a thread and someone offers to sell something for what you paid for it which was way out of line you both should keep your comments to yourself!

I was offering advice based on past experience, which is what a public forum is for. I paid what I thought was fair market value for the clutch pedal pad, I did not "get took." If you're worried about price, I would suggest you buy a reproduction and let the people that can appreciate a rare part use the few NOS pads that are left.

• MY thread wasn't asking what you or anybody else paid for theirs.I was wanting to buy one at what I think it's worth as I always have and one thing for sure I'm not stupid.I've put them on my cars for $15-30 and I've had 36 Hipo Mustangs.I've been at this for sometime and believe me it's OK that someone gets taken but some people just like to hear themselves talk.

• The ones with the indent used to sell for $15-30 each. You're in la la land if you think the earlier ones sell for that. I seriously doubt you have ever actually had one. Do you know what the Ford part number is for them?

I don't really care how many cars you've had. It doesn't give you the right to insult others on a public forum. There are many more appropriate ways that you could have responded. I have been very cordial with you in the past and done nothing but help whenever I can.

Edited by - caspian65 on 10/14/2009 21:04:03

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!