Base Arvinode Exhaust

• I am selling a base model Arvinode exhaust that I purchased from Waldron's last year. I had it on my car for one week and it had around three total hours of run time, before I removed and stored it. The system fits like a glove and was lightly clamped while on the car. All pipes slide together easily and everything is in like new condition. All of the installation orientation writing (done on the pipes with a sharpie by Waldron's) is still there and there are no clamps or hangers included with the system - just the base model pipes/mufflers/resonators as sold by Waldron. I will not ship the system so I am looking for a buyer in the general Connecticut/Mass/NY area who can pick it up. I do not mind driving a bit to meet someone half way to deliver it if necessary. I paid $400 for it and will sell it as is sits for $275. I will be traveling a lot over the next 2 to 3 weeks so I may not be able to hook up with anyone during this time, but I am just posting to see if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Jack

• Jack,

Just curious, why did you remove it from your car? Was it too loud or was there some other issue? I am not in your area (in Missouri) or I would be interested.

Jack

• The Arvinode reproduction is a great system and it sounded very good on my car with a nice bark on acceleration but I just preferred the sound of the Flowmaster system that was on the car which I reinstalled after removing the Arvinode. I am a bit of an exhaust system "nut" and have had many different mufflers on the car over the 13 years I have owned it and the combination of the unique sound of the K motor and the Flowmasters just sound the best to my ears. No knock at all on the Arvinode, it is nicely made and unique in its sound. Changing back was just a matter of preference on my part.

Jack

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!