Wanted C5OE-A, A, 4H6 4V Intake

• I may have one around that date. I'll look when I get home tonight.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Seeking an 4V intake manifold dated around or on 4H6. It would be engineering number C5OE-A with A machining style.

Dan

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

• Don't think I have what you are looking for. I have 2 C5AE 9425 M intakes. I guess you are looking for a C5AE 9425 A? Anyway the dates on mine are 4K21 and 4L17.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I guess you are looking for a C5AE 9425 A? Anyway the dates on mine are 4K21 and 4L17.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

The complete as cast engineering number is C5OE-9245-A that is not machined in the rear for the crankcase vent (stamped A on the machined pad under the engineering number).

Dan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!