NOS Parts For Sale

• Found another NOS 10.5 289 Hipo pressure plate and clutch disc.These are out of the box but never used as they've been in storage 35 years and boxes crumbled but want $350 for the pair.I also have 65 Mustang NOS grille corral I will take $225 for.I have NOS Hipo crank washer for $100 and early PCV valve with screw on type head for $20 and NOS rotor for dual point for $20.Still finding other parts in shop so check back!

• Still have clutch and pressure plate left along with the other parts if anyone needs them.The C/P is $300,washer $100,rotors $20 and PCV are $20.Also available is a NOS 289 Lemans crank for $1000

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Still have clutch and pressure plate left along with the other parts if anyone needs them.The C/P is $300,washer $100,rotors $20 and PCV are $20.Also available is a NOS 289 Lemans crank for $1000

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

What are the numbers on the NOS PCV valve? There is more than one with the screw type head.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!