• Anyone happen to have a single C3OE-A rear main cap for a block available. Don't need any of the others (unless you have a partial set), LMK if anything...........

Been working on/parting out/and rebuilding these Classic Mustangs since 1989... All in the dry South West/San Diego, CA.

• So, no one has these? Or no one is willing to part with parts? Like I said, I will buy someones partial set. LMK

Been working on/parting out/and rebuilding these Classic Mustangs since 1989... All in the dry South West/San Diego, CA.

• Yes, I need a rear. BUT, I need the one with the "C3OE-A" part number. The one you have does me no good.

Mike

• So, how do I access or reply to a PM? Been searching the site for an icon, but can not seem to find it.....!

Mike

• You need to login to the site, not just to reply to a message. The login field is on the left side of the page. After you do that go to the main forum page and there will be a section at the bottom called Private Messages, but it's only visible if you login. It will show if you have any PM's.

Dave
    6S1757

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!