HIPO FAN on EBAY

• Someone is selling what they call an NOS HIPO fan on Ebay right now if anyone needs one, its pictured with its original box, with the correct part nember on it, I am curious as to where the $$ will go??

-just do a search for "1965 Mustang nos" not mine, but I thought I'd pass the info along!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Someone is selling what they call an NOS HIPO fan on Ebay right now if anyone needs one, its pictured with its original box, with the correct part nember on it, I am curious as to where the $$ will go??

-just do a search for "1965 Mustang nos" not mine, but I thought I'd pass the info along!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Here's the link: Ebay Link

It's a bit odd that there is no reserve on something that if genuine (not saying it isn't) would be over $1000.

RP

Edited by - rene.pilat on 08/28/2008 20:47:15

• Thanks rene for doing the link! Why is no one bidding on this? is it not really NOS?? with an original NOS BLACK oil filter bringing $365.00 this fan should bring $2k!! (lol)

• Since there is no mention in the title description of "HiPo" or "K-Code", not everyone will spot this when doing their eBay searching. Lack of reserve probably indicates that owner looks at this as being a new Ford fan and may not realize how difficult it is to come across this particular high performance version. The current market will tell all! Heck, if I buy something for $20 and sell it for $40 I'm a happy camper (and so is the wife!). She's always telling me to move that inventory! This fan looks to be the real deal and it will be interesting to see that final bid!

Craig R.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!