• Ebay would have been my suggestion as well. 4bbl intakes are not hipo specific and can be had for a fair price. Most sellers don't list the date codes so sometimes asking a question can get what you are looking for for a bargain price.

Good luck!

• I wish I had known about your need last weekend as there was a vendor at our local show that had several intakes 2 with C4 numbers and 1 with a C5 number, I am going to the Turkey Run show at Daytona Speedway over the Thanksgiving weekend so if you will tell me exactly what number you want I'll look there for you.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I wish I had known about your need last weekend as there was a vendor at our local show that had several intakes 2 with C4 numbers and 1 with a C5 number, I am going to the Turkey Run show at Daytona Speedway over the Thanksgiving weekend so if you will tell me exactly what number you want I'll look there for you.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I'm looking for a mid Nov/64 date. I'm not sure if that is a C4 or C5.

Thanks

Brock

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!