68 GT 500 Convertible - SOLD 7/27/9

• I know this is not a K car but I hope the administrators will be OK with me posting it here. Anyway, I have a '68 GT 500 convertible that is highland green with a black interior and white top that I would like to sell. It is a factory 4 speed car that I will label as a high end driver. It is definitely not a concours car but it is nice. The following original items that I know of that are missing are the exhaust manifolds (has headers), distributor and smog. The car has a new white top and the interior is believed to be original. All body tags are in place and the fiberglass is the original stuff. I do know that sometime in the car's life the two quarters were replaced but other than that I am not sure. If anyone is interested, the price on the car is $90K and I can be contacted through this site if you need more information.

Thanks,

Edited by - davmcn on 07/27/2009 16:06:04

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi Dave.

Great to see you on the site. I hope all's well in your world. Good luck selling the car.

Best regards,

René

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Rene -

Good to see that you are still around as well. I hope your K car has continued to do well for you. Everything is good for me but I have decided to slim down a little (cars that is) so this Shelby will be going if an interested party comes along. Shoot me an e-mail sometime and get me up to date on everything you have going on these days. By the way, how were the Get Smart DVDs?

Regards,

David

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi Dave.

Great to see you on the site. I hope all's well in your world. Good luck selling the car.

Best regards,

René

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Rene -

Good to see that you are still around as well. I hope your K car has continued to do well for you. Everything is good for me but I have decided to slim down a little (cars that is) so this Shelby will be going if an interested party comes along. Shoot me an e-mail sometime and get me up to date on everything you have going on these days. By the way, how were the Get Smart DVDs?

Regards,

David

Hi Dave. Is your email address still the same?

Thanks for the interest and I am happy to say the car has now been sold.

how about letting us know the selling price ?????

Z. Ray

Sorry but I think that is something the new owner should disclose if he sees fit.

Of course it is. But I hope the owner sees fit to do so. In this case who cares as it's not a K-code car. But in the big scheme of thinks, if we could see the selling price of more cars, the disclosures will help us see where the market is, and maybe where it is headed.

Z. Ray

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!