1965 K Code Coupe - All Original, Great Driver

• OK Fellas - I have decided to sell my 1965 Mustang K Code coupe (And it kills me to do it). This is without a doubt the best driving Mustang I have ever owned. She is an all original car - only 1 repaint. There is still some original paint in the jams and under the hood (Still has the factory paint stamp). The car has 41k original miles, Orig Autolite 411 carb, engine tag, trans, hipo fan, Hipo Ford radiator, Orig air cleaner assembly, build sheet from inside the door, buck tag, orig manuals, etc. The original interior is in excellent shape (one small tear on the seam of the drivers seat). The only major non-original part is the fuel pump. It currently has a Hurst shifter, the but original Ford shifter with all rods and reverse light wiring comes with the car. I had this car at SAAC this Summer, it got more lookers than some of the Shelbys! The motor has never been apart or out of the car, so it runs just like the boys at Ford designed it - she hauls ass.

I am listing the car on this site because I know there is someone here who will appreciate how rare and special this car is. There are not very many K code coupes in unrestored condition out there. I am asking $24,500.00 for the car. Please send me an email at Kevinloe@yahoo.com for pictures.

• You did not list colors of the exterior or interior. Is this a GT? Some pictures on here would be helpful.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Sorry about the lack of details - this is a non-gt car, Vintage Burgundy paint, black standard interior. Door tag reads: Body 65A, Color X, Trim 26, Date 67S, DSO 26, Axle 5, Trans 5. She is has a floor console, orig 8k rally pac, org keys, and orig AM radio (that works fine). The cars previous owner was a well known Shelby restorer in PA who has been familliar with the car since new. Underside is dirty, but 100% solid with correct 9 inch rear, smaller mufflers have been added at some point - the car sounds mean.

I don't know how to add pics to this posting, but I have lots of them if you are interested.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!