5R09K228075 Project For Sale

• 1965 K Fastback, Black exterior, black interior, Deluxe pony interior car. This is a project car with all 3 VIN# on the car. The car is rust free but rough and will need to be restored.

I have all of the unrestored interior including rear uncut fiberglass fold down parts and uncut trap door.

Original matching drivetrain with the car including vin stamped block and 4 speed toploader (HEHBX). Restored 4 speed shifter with back up light. Original k driveline. Original 9 inch with tag and correct snubber. It is a June 2, 1965 car. The only thing not original are the hipo 5C18 matching heads and the harmonic balancer which is a service replaced C8 one.

The block is 0.020 over and the engine has been rebuilt and balanced but not fully assembled. Heads have been rebuild with hardned seats. Correct rebuilt fuel pump, rebuilt distributor,rebuilt carb(Pony carbs), rebuilt correct water pump, intake, etc. Rods, crank, cam, and main caps are all there and original. I have all the specifics on the rebuild and it was done right.

It is an original disc brake car.

It has been for sale before pending job transfers but they have all fallen through until now. I finally have a job and can't take it with me.

I am asking $25K or reasonable offer for the car with the matching rebuilt original drivetrain. It is in the registry.

I will be selling separately the following parts: I am willing to include some of these parts with the car if a descent arrangement can be made.

-OEM Restored 4 speed San Jose Radiator dated 2 65

-NOS red oxide quarter panels

-Nos black r/l fenders

-Pair of rust free doors

-NOS dual exhaust rear valance

-NOS front valance

-NOS radiator support

-One piece fastback/coupe floor pan from dynacorn

-NOS complete headlight assemblies

-Restored Underdash GT 1965 wiring and complete body harnesses.

-NOS Deluxe instrument dash cluster

-Original am/fm radio (works great)

-Original GT grill and fog lights

-NOS front and rear bumpers

-NOS tailight panel

-Mint restored 65 trunk lid

-NOS front red oxide cross member (sits below radiator support)

-Original 4 speed console

-NOS right and left trunk floors

-.... and many more NOS and original parts acquired for the car.

Buyer of the car will have first shot at all these parts which are not included in the price of the car and rebuilt engine. Anything left over will be offered to everyone else. Again, I will work with the buyer with these parts if some agreement can be made.

Email me for pics of the car, engine, etc at wallaceandkaren@yahoo.com or call me after 5pm at 785 259 4801

To all those who have tried to buy the car before and wanted a call when I did decide to sell it, I'm sorry but I forgot your names and numbers.

Finally, I am open to any respectful comments on the listing especially if you disagree with what I am asking. Just be descent!

Thanks, Wallace

Edited by - wallace on 01/10/2008 22:28:26

Edited by - wallace on 01/11/2008 06:58:01

Edited by - wallace on 01/13/2008 07:51:49

• Aftermarket sheetmetal was used on the floors and quarters by somebody before I bought it. I'm sure it would do but for a K code like this, I was going to scrap it all and replace is with NOS equipment. That's why I bought all those parts. Wallace

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!