Wanted 66 gt k code Auto

• This "K" automatic was advertised in Nov. by the same seller with a price of $68.5. It is in S. Carolina, and now relisted on ebay.

Is anyone familiar with this GT K conv? Anyone close enough to take a look at it?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi All, looking for a original numbers 66 gt K code Automatic any style tired of chasing fakes

Thanks All from Down Under

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Pala.

You're going to have to be patient mate. It took me 2 years to find my K. Have you got the money all sorted? It would pay to have this done first so if you find one you can jump on it. Personally I would stay away from ebay buys. You really need to get any K you find checked out properly (there's a lot of duds being sold) and that takes time.

I'll keep an eye out. Here's some links to places to check out:

Hemmings Classifieds

CarsOnline

Collector Car Trader

Worldwide Muscle Cars

Give Phill Beresford from the MOCA forum a ring and have a chat to him, he has people all over the states and may be of great help to you

Good luck.

Regards,

René

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi All, looking for a original numbers 66 gt K code Automatic any style tired of chasing fakes

Thanks All from Down Under

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Pala Pala.

Check out this link, it may be of interest to you:

66 Coupe GT-K Auto

[Blocked Image: http://www.classiccarmall.net/photos/6950390.jpg]

or here

66 Fastback GT-K Auto

[Blocked Image: http://www.cars-on-line.com/30900/66ford30907-1.jpg]

Regards,

René

Edited by - rene.pilat on 12/06/2007 19:36:40

• And the fastback looks like a gt clone , the coupe has been on sale for over a year now and me thinks a real K caode at that price would have gone by now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!